CSDF acts to identify, cultivate, and convene community-focused stakeholders to connect spheres of influence and promote a shared vision for our community. We believe that a healthy community requires an inclusive climate built on a foundation of trust and respect for individual assets, talents, and perspectives. Diversity and inclusion add significant value to our organizations and community by maximizing everyone's contribution to a shared quality of life. We serve both as an information repository and as a communication and education resource.
Our Mission / News
- May 20th, 2014: Action Forum: May is Mental Health Month
- August 10 - 16, 2014: Everybody Welcome Event, America the Beautiful Park
- August TBD: Diversity & Inclusion Awards Event, Cheyenne Mountain Resort, August TBD
- August 14, 2014: 2014 Asian Community Luncheon in partnership with the Golden Lotus Foundation
- CSDF welcomes Sally Davis as Development Director
- 3/21/14 - D&I Nominations Due
There are many ways to join the CSDF!
- Become a Member
- Sponsor an Event
August 10 - 16